Since 1999 Geeks at Work / Computer Tamers has been the choice for your cabling and wireless needs.
Cabling, whether it's data or telephone, is the backbone of your company's information. It's what delivers your crucial data. Many businesses take network cabling for granted and don’t understand the type of network cabling and the distance and strategic placement required throughout the facility that will impact the speed and reliability of your network.
If you are remodeling, building new, adding onto your current office, or any location for that matter, we can help plan out the most dependable and cost effective network backbone. This includes telephone, Ethernet and wireless. We design custom structured cabling infrastructures for ease of use and also provide room for future growth of your office and/or company. Our experience and planning avoids work
site delays and piece of mind.
Geeks at Work / Computer Tamers will do the following:
1) Dedicated Project Manager that will be with you from the very beginning designing your system to the very end when the last plug is tested
2) Complete drawing and inspection
3) Project Manager will be available to review project with your current vendors for any specialized requests, if needed
4) Customized proposal with complete step by step project plans
5) Network Cabling Certifications on installed wiring including wireless. Ensures complete peace of mind with bandwidth and stress testing of the new network
Geeks at Work / Computer Tamers is also a cabling contractor employed by large companies such as FlexTek, OneSource Building Technologies, Convergent Media Systems, Network Access Products, just to name a few, that works with local and remote IT Support Managers and Project Managers to install and service the following: Cat3 - Cat5- Cat5e - Cat6 - CCTV - VoIP - Point of Sale(POS).
We also handle Demarc Extensions such as T1 cable, Ethernet cable and Telephone cable.